Advertising & Brand Partnerships
We are always looking to support sustainable companies and ethical brands, as well as inspiring organisations. That is why we are open to opportunities with brands who share our sustainable values and want to reach a worldwide audience of eco-minded readers. We have high ethical standards and only work with brands that we truly believe in. We are against greenwashing and aim to be as transparent as possible with our readers.
We understand that it is difficult for a sustainable brand to compete in a world of unethical companies. No brand is 100% perfectly sustainable. We admire and support brands that are working towards being sustainable and setting adequate goals to achieve this. We are open to discussing partnerships with such brands, if they are honest and transparent about their negative impacts and what measures are in place to overcome them.
Please keep in mind the following attributes that we look for in a brand:
- Ethical & sustainable certifications (e.g Fair-Trade, FSC, Certified B Corp, OEKO-TEX, GOTS etc)
- Ethical Codes of Conduct
- Self-enforced trade & environmental inspections
- Minimal & zero/low waste practices (e.g packaging and in-house)
- Circularity or closed-loop design (e.g Cradle to Cradle Certified)
- Strong corporate social responsibility policies
- Radical transparency (labour, production, manufacturing etc)
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Eco-friendly materials
- Sustainable production & manufacturing
- Cultural awareness (e.g sensitivity & appropriation)
- Charitable partnerships & donations
If these values align with your brand, then please fill out the contact form below! We aim to respond within 48 hours.